- Tour of Greenwood Great House
- Learn about the British and Jamaican history intertwined in this elegant mansion
- Mid-morning departure time
- Round-trip transportation from Grand Palladium or Montego Bay
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, embark on a tour of the house, built between the years of 1780 and 1800 and mostly used for entertainment. Learn about the British history of the place and the Barrett family, the original residents. Richard Barrett was an important figure in Jamaica, becoming Speaker of the House of Assembly, Custos of the parish of St. James and a judge among other things.
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your original departure location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Limited amount of infant seats available
- Limited amount of child seats available
- Limited amount of wheelchair vehicles available
- We pick up from Grand Palladium most Montego Bay hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your reservation and arrange a central pickup point.
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Minimum numbers apply: If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms