Explore our promoted experiences
- Full day Jamaican rainforest adventure to Ocho Rios from Montego Bay
- See River Gully Falls as you adventure deeper into the rainforest
- Visit Blue Hole, a natural mineral pool with rocky cliffs, waterfalls, and turquoise-blue waters
- Jump off cliffs into the rainforest waters, or go on a cave exploration (both optional)
- Get the chance to buy souvenirs before heading back to Montego Bay (own expense)
- Go on this tour alone or book groups for an additional price
- Montego Bay hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
As you go, notice the views of the Calia Gully Rainforest. Make a stop at Jamaica’s oldest hydroelectric plant, and keep moving as you enter the River Gully Rainforest.
Visit Blue Hole, a natural mineral pool with rocky cliffs, waterfalls, and turquoise-blue waters. Here, you have quite a few options of how you’d like to spend your time. You can go for a simple swim in the paradise-like water, or for the more adventurous, you can try cliff diving or exploring a cave.
Before you head back to your Montego Bay hotel, go souvenir shopping at Hidden Beauty Rainforest Oasis (own expense).
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, change of clothes and cash
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms