4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Even beginners can enjoy a rafting trip on the Martha Brae River with a captain guiding the boat. Your group can use teamwork and problem-solving skills to help navigate the rapids, stopping at the calm sections for dips in the river and time to relax on the shore. Round-trip transportation from Montego Bay makes this a seamless door-to-door experience.
- Convenient hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Montego Bay
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation
- All equipment and instruction provided
- Enjoy escaping the city for a day in nature
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
Well-appointed Air-conditioned vehicles
All local government taxes and fees
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available for a selection vacation rental, bed and breakfasts as well as hostels in Montego Bay. Simply provide the name and address of the property. Conditions Apply
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swim wear under your cloths, and water shoes
- Bring a bottle of water, and towel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour from Montego Bay
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Good Hope EstateSam Sharpe SquareRastafari Indigenous VillageCroydon PlantationAquasol Theme ParkMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Fort MontegoGreenwood Great HouseAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonRocklands Bird Sanctuary Doctor's Cave BeachCornwall BeachMontego Bay Marine Park