- See the best of the French Riviera on a full-day trip from Monaco
- Admire luxury yachts in the harbor of old Antibes
- See top Cannes attractions, including Croisette Boulevard and the famous Festival Palace
- Spend time at leisure in St-Paul-de-Vence, a unique Provençal village
- Enjoy magnificent views along the spectacular Middle Corniche
- Join a guided perfumery tour in the village of Eze
- Drive along the famous road used for the Formula One Grand Prix, and see the impressive casinos of Monte Carlo
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
- Gare Maritime, 9 Place Wilson, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
What To Expect
Visit the historic center of charming seaside Antibes, and don't miss Billionaire's Quay – some of the biggest luxury yachts in the world are often found here. Continue on to Cannes, where you'll drive the glamorous Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) lined with chic shops and restaurants. Stop at the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès) to see the location of the Cannes International Film Festival which takes place here annually.
Travel on to the quaint town of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a picturesque piece of Provence that many artists and actors have called home. Take a midday break here for lunch (own expense) before continuing the tour with a drive up the Middle Corniche, noted for its fantastic views overlooking the Mediterranean.
Arrive at the village of Eze, perched high on a hill, for more amazing views. Take a guided tour of Fragonard, one of the region's famous perfumeries. Travel past the village of La Turbie, known for its ancient Roman monument called 'Trophy of the Alps,' built by Emperor Augustus in the 1st century BC.
Return to Monaco to see the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier), manicured gardens and luxurious casinos in Monte Carlo. Drive on the Formula One Grand Prix circuit that runs through the city before being returned to your hotel at the conclusion of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The best of French Riviera Full-Day from Monaco Small-Group Tour.