- Small-group day trip to St Tropez from Monaco
- Visit Port Grimaud, known as 'Little Venice'
- Admire the luxury yachts in the port of St Tropez, and browse the Provencal market at Place des Lys
- Enjoy a drive through the French Riviera and the scenic countryside of Provence
- Small-group trip, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.
- Quai de la Nouvelle Digue, Boulevard Rainier III, 98000 Monaco
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
What To Expect
Drive past the Esterel Massif, a mountain rock formation notable for its red color, to reach the town of Port Grimaud. With its network of canals spanned by small bridges, it's no wonder it has earned the nickname of 'Little Venice.'
Continue on to St Tropez for a leisurely walk along the inviting beachfront. Watch the luxury yachts bobbing in the port, and the beautiful people enjoying the atmosphere of the chic shops and cafés that line the streets. Make your way to the Place de Lys, a busy public square that holds the vibrant Provencal market (on Tuesdays only) where vendors sell enticing food treats.
Take a break for lunch at one of St Tropez's lovely restaurants (own expense) and enjoy some free time to see the city. Return to Monaco at the conclusion of your tour, with yet another scenic drive through the French Riviera.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by St Tropez et Port Grimaud, Day Trip from Monaco Small-Group .