- 5-hour night tour of Monaco
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Monaco's lights in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- See top Monaco attractions lit up at night, including the Prince's Palace and the Monaco Cathedral
- Take a ride around Monte Carlo’s famous Casino Square
- Enjoy free time to explore Monaco's nightlife venues at your leisure – visit the Grand Casino or have dinner
- Small-group tour, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Merci de vous présenter avec votre voucher 5 minutes avant le départ
- Quai de la Nouvelle Digue, Boulevard Rainier III, 98000 Monaco
What To Expect
Back down in Monaco again, see the stately Prince's Palace all lit up against the night sky. This is the historic palace from which the Grimaldi family has ruled the principality since the 13th century. See the Monaco Cathedral (Saint Nicholas Cathedral) where Princess Grace and Prince Rainier are buried. Walk through the streets and squares around the palace and cathedral in the Old Town of Monaco-Ville, sometimes called 'Le Rocher' or 'The Rock.'
Drive into glitzy Monte Carlo and take a moonlit stroll through Casino Square. Check out the opulent casinos and luxury hotels, not to mention the well-heeled clientele in both. Enjoy some free time here to take a romantic walk, try your hand in one of the casinos or have dinner in one of the chic restaurants nearby (own expense).
Take another drive along the Basse Corniche to appreciate the views after the sun has gone down and, at the conclusion of your tour, get returned to your hotel in Monaco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To enter the Grand Casino you must be at least 18 years and have your passport with you
- Dress code in the Grand Casino is smart casual: No sandals, sneakers, flip-flops, jerseys, denim or shorts
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monaco by Night eveningTour from Monaco Small-Group .