- Half-day trip to Nice from Monaco
- Enjoy panoramic views of Nice from Castle Hill
- Stroll through the famous Place Garibaldi and along the Promenade des Anglais
- See the impressive Russian Orthodox Cathedral and the colorful Cours Saleya Flower Market
- Small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring personalized attention from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive in Nice and admire the beautiful Belle Epoque architecture with a walk along the grand Promenade des Anglais. Make the ascent to Castle Hill in order to get an even better view of the surrounding area, not to mention a chance to see the lush gardens and waterfalls on the hill.
Next, visit the atmospheric neighborhood of Cimiez, where Queen Victoria used to spend her winters. Today, this area hosts the Nice Jazz Festival every summer and is home to a few notable art museums. Drive along the Promenade des Arts to see the Acropolis Center, Sosno's library and the Modern Art Museum. Admire the colorful Russian Cathedral's frescoes and carvings.
Visit the Old Town (Vieux Nice) of Nice with a stop in the famous public square, Place Garibaldi. Take in the charm of Cours Saleya's busy flower market, inviting cafés and small shops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms