- Full-day Monaco and Eze shore excursion
- Travel along the French Riviera and enjoy beautiful views of the Mediterranean
- Visit the medieval village of Eze and tour the Fragonard perfumery
- Sightsee around Monaco with an expert guide
- See top Monaco attractions including the Prince's Palace, Monte Carlo and the Formula One Grand Prix racetrack
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.
- Quai de la Nouvelle Digue, Boulevard Rainier III, 98000 Monaco
- Gare Maritime, 9 Pl. Wilson, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
What To Expect
The roads leading up to Eze, a Medieval hilltop town, offer great views – and the views get even better when you finally reach Eze. Poke around in the village's many small shops and galleries. Go on a guided tour of the Fragonard perfumery to learn about the art and science involved in making high-end scents.
Drive back down the hills toward Monaco, passing the charming town of La Turbie on the way. It's often called the 'Terrace of Monaco,' and it's home to an ancient Roman ruin called the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes) that was built by Emperor Augustus in the 1st century BC.
Back in Monaco, join your guide on a sightseeing tour of the principality's top attractions. For such a small country – the second-smallest on earth – it's packed with luxury. Admire grand hotels, chic shops and the many multi-million dollar yachts that float in the harbor.
Witness the Changing of the Guard in front of the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) and explore the surrounding area of Monaco-Ville (sometimes called 'The Rock,' or 'Le Rocher') on your own. Take a break here for lunch (own expense). Visit the Oceanographic Museum (own expense) or the graves of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier in the Monaco Cathedral (Saint Nicholas Cathedral).
Drive along the road that serves as the Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit before stopping in Casino Square for a stroll. Check out the opulent casinos and gorgeous surroundings. After your visit to Casino Square, you're returned to the cruise terminal and your tour comes to an end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A passport is required to enter the Monte Carlo casino
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze 7H from Monaco port Small-Group and Shore Excursion.