- Full-day French Riviera highlights shore excursion from Monaco
- Travel along the stunning Côte d’Azur to Antibes, Cannes, St-Paul-de-Vence and Eze
- Admire luxury yachts in Antibes and tour the Fragonard perfumery in the village of Eze
- See where celebrities convene for the Cannes International Film Festival
- Admire top Monaco attractions including the Prince's Palace, Monte Carlo and the Formula One Grand Prix race circuit
- Small-group shore excursion limited to eight people ensures personalized attention from a guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Follow your knowledgeable guide on a walking tour of the historic center of seaside Antibes, then walk past Billionaire's Quay and its enormous, modern yachts for contrast. Next, stop in nearby Cannes for a drive down ritzy Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) and to see the site where the famous Cannes International Film Festival takes place every year – the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès).
Enjoy free time in quaint Saint-Paul-de-Vence in Provence, where many artists and actors have lived over the years, to take a midday break for lunch (own expense). Continue with a scenic drive on the Middle Corniche road, which offers impressive views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea below, until you reach the town of Eze located high on a hill. Take a tour of the Fragonard perfumery to learn about the art and science of creating luxury perfumes.
Head back toward Monaco, passing through the historic town of La Turbie. It's a small village, but famous for a 1st-century BC Roman monument called the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alps).
Upon returning to Monaco, take a driving tour of the principality – including the opulent casinos, fragrant gardens and the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier). Drive on the Formula One Grand Prix circuit, which cuts right through Monte Carlo, before returning to your ship.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Monaco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms