- Create your own itinerary with 12 stops around the city
- Choice of a one-day or two-day ticket
- Listen to audio commentary when you're on the bus
- See Monaco's top sights, including the Cathedral of Monaco and the Monte-Carlo Casino
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Visit sights like the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) in Monaco-Ville (the old part of town). See the Monaco Cathedral, where both Princess Grace and Prince Rainier are buried. Walk along the Port of Monaco to see some of the world's most expensive yachts bobbing in the water. Do some high-class people-watching in Casino Square.
Choose any of the 12 stops to start your bus tour, including the Casino and Grimaldi Forum. A complete circuit of the entire route takes about one hour, but you can get on and off as many times as you want while your ticket is valid. Choose either a 1-day or 2-day ticket.
See the Itinerary section below for a complete list of stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Monaco Le Grand Tour- STTM
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff