- Experience Monaco in a red convertible Ferrari California T
- Drive the car yourself with an experienced instructor or be chauffeured
- See panoramic views of the French Riviera and Port Hercules during the drive
- 30 minute or 1-hour tours are available and a video of the tour can be purchased
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the Souvenir Shop. Go along the Quai Antoine passing by two restaurants. Follow the 'Croisière/Cruise” sign, pass by the “Monaco Boat Service” crane and the 'Bateau bus' red sign. Enter the cruise ship car park (pedestrian lane). The Souvenir Shop will be on your left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid and original driver’s license is required (photo or copy not accepted)
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- It is not possible to predict the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Extra passenger 20euros (must sit in rear seats)
- Purchase a video of your tour (39 euros, must be arranged before start of tour)
- Most travelers can participate
- Purchase a driving certificate (2 euros, must be arranged before start of tour)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 30 Minute Ferrari California T Sports Car Experience from Monaco.