Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn the history of balsamic vinegar and see how it is made and aged
- Visit a loft where balsamic vinegar is being made
- Enjoy a tasting paired with classic Italian foods
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet Mariangela at her family home and acetaia called "La Cà dal Non Acetaia" in the town of Vignola, Modena. Exact address and directions can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Mariangela can be flexible with time in the morning so if you would like to start slightly earlier or later feel free to let her know when making your booking
- Please note that this producer does offer a free tour directly on her site. The difference between their free offer and this experience is that it is a private experience with an expert and includes a food pairing and a bottle of saba that you can take home
- Please also note that the vinegary is in Vignola, a town located 20km from Modena and 20 km from Bologna
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- On days that Mariangela is not available, a member of her family will give you a tour of their vinegary
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff