- Learn about the local geology and history
- All necessary rafting equipment is provided
- A central meeting point makes for an easy start
- No prior whitewater rafting experience is required
Departure & Return
Look for the Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours sign. Your tour time is your check-in time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.