- Enjoy a mountain biking tour in Moab, Utah
- Explore the Klondike Bluffs on the Klondike Bluffs Trail
- Ride 11-miles on a variety of terrain
- Mountain biking equipment provided
- Snacks and refreshments included
Departure & Return
Tour begins at Chile Pepper Bike Shop where there is ample parking. Start time will be sent in a tour confirmation email.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a moderate/intermediate mountain biking activity - basic cycling skills are required, plus a moderate level of prior off-road full suspension mountain biking experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rim Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Klondike Bluffs Trail 11-Mile Guided Mountain Biking Adventure.