Are you interested in?
Arches National Park Tours
3 Tours & Activities
4 Tours & Activities
79 Tours & Activities
1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This scenic flight takes you over two of the nation's most popular national parks—Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park. Sights include: Upheaval Dome, Green River Goose Neck, Island in the Sky, White Rim, The Maze, the confluence of the Colorado and Green rivers, Landscape Arch, Fisher Towers, Devils Garden, Klondike Bluffs and more.
- Scenic air tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Live commentary on board
- Get a bird's eye view of the landscape
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointCanyonlands Field Airport, 110 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arrow West Aviation DBA Redtail Aviation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canyonlands & Arches National Park Air Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyonlands & Arches National Park Air Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyonlands & Arches National Park Air Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 18
See all 18
Product code: 14649P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoabAir Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahCategory