1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Canyonlands, like the American West itself, is vast. To see even a percentage of it by foot takes at least a week, and you'd only scratch around the edges. Take to the skies during this unforgettable small plane tour and see Canyonlands in all of its grandeur. Every seat is a window seat offering spectacular views, and every passenger receives comfortable headsets for a complete narration of the scenes below from your seasoned pilot.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
110 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT 84532, USA
20 Miles North of Moab, Utah
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redtail Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canyonlands National Park Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyonlands National Park Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyonlands National Park Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Canyonlands National Park Tour
1 hour 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoabAir Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahCategory