Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet us at our Expedition office 15 minutes prior to departure. We are located at 321 N. Main St. Moab, Utah. We have plenty of parking for your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Things to bring: camera, water bottle (free refills available) and sun protection
- Our company is an authorized concessionaire of Canyonlands and Arches National Park
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas