Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Walk with your guide around the corridors and halls as you hear the little-known stories and secrets behind the works of art. The Uffizi Gallery is home to a wealth of Western art that spans the Middle Ages to the Renaissance and beyond. Highlights include the panel painting of Doni Tondo by Michelangelo and The Birth of Venus by Botticelli, alongside masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Giotto, and more.
Besides learning about the art, you’ll discover the gallery’s history, too. Hear how the Uffizi building was commissioned by Cosimo I de’ Medici as a workplace for the Florence magistrates, but the site gradually turned into an art gallery as more paintings and sculptures were amassed.
After 2.5 hours of exploring with your guide, your tour ends inside the Uffizi Gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
- Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms