2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Milan’s grand Renaissance castle right in the middle of the city during a 2-hour guided tour. The Sforza Castle has been a symbol of the city for centuries and was once home to the powerful Visconti and Sforza families. Learn about the castle’s rich history and its various restorations from fortress to barracks to a private residence to a cultural center as you walk around and admire the grounds.
- Take a 2-hour guided tour of the grand Sforza Castle in Milan
- Learn about the rich history of the fortress from your tour guide
- See famous works by Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (from 6 participants)
Guided tour with a professional guide
Small-group tour (max. 15 participants)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Customers are invited to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water.
- Customer should arrive at the meeting point at elast 10 minutes prior the starting time of the guided tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys of Italy / Milan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sforza Castle guided tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoCategory
Codex AtlanticusAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)StresaArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Vicolungo The Style OutletsVia della SpigaLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Palazzo LombardiaBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Casa Milan10 Corso ComoColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Piazza FontanaPorta NuovaSerravalle Designer OutletSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Vicolo dei LavandaiBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)