- Discover the city of Milan and the Last Supper on this 3-hour walking tour
- See attractions like the Duomo, Sforza Castle, and the Galleria
- Skip-the-line at Santa Maria delle Grazie to view Leonardo da Vinci’s work
- Learn about the history of the city and this masterpiece from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointMilan, Milan, Lombardy
Return Details1: Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
2: Piazza del Duomo, P.za del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 10 people is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leonardo's Last Supper tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Last Supper Ticket and Milan Half-Day Tour.
- "Seeing the city on foot, with a knowledgeable local is the best way to do it." See review