- Spend some time learning about the wines of Lombardy
- Italian wine tasting in Milan
- Professional sommelier
- Tasting of three Italian wines with cheese and cold meats
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at the restaurant La Dogana del Buongusto located at Via Molino delle Armi, 48, 20123 Milan. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The wine of Lombardy is well known throughout the world and produces some legendary wines, including sparkling Franciacorta, red Sforzato di Valtellinese and sweet Moscato di Scanzo.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Italian Wine Tasting in Milan.