7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Check off the highlights of the Italian lakes and Dolomites with this 7-day tour from Milan. Complete with prebooked hotel accommodation, breakfasts, transfers, and guided tours, the excursion has everything you need to discover the region with minimum fuss. You’ll check out towns such as Como, Verona, and Bolzano, and travel through scenic lake and mountain landscapes around lakes Orta, Maggiore, Como, and Garda.
- Save yourself the hassle of searching for hotels with prebooked accommodation
- Pay just one price with no hidden extras such as national park fees
- Learn about the region on walking tours of Como, Bergamo, Verona, and more
- Discover the local food with an apple and speck tasting session in the Dolomites
Saved to wishlist!
6 nights accommodation
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National Park fees
Glass of Prosecco as welcome
Apple and speck tasting in the Dolomites
Walking tour in Como, Bergamo, Verona, Bolzano and Trento
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Free Wi-Fi on board
Private tour by boat at Lake Orta
Private tour by boat at Lake Maggiore
2 hour cruise at Lake Como
Private tour by boat at Lake Garda
Food and drinks, unless specified
City taxes at the hotel
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Starhotels Ritz , Via Lazzaro Spallanzani, 40, 20129 Milano MI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In the lobby at 8.15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except 1-2 y.o. free
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europeando Europa srl
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Days Italian Lakes and the Dolomites Tour from Milan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Days Italian Lakes and the Dolomites Tour from Milan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Days Italian Lakes and the Dolomites Tour from Milan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Days Italian Lakes and the Dolomites Tour from Milan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Days Italian Lakes and the Dolomites Tour from Milan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Multi-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMilanBus Tours - LombardyTrolley Tours - LombardyMulti-day Tours - LombardyWater Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyBus Tours - FernoTrolley Tours - FernoMulti-day Tours - FernoWater Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoBus Tours - Lake ComoTrolley Tours - Lake ComoMulti-day Tours - Lake ComoWater Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoCategory
La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala) Tours & TicketsVia Monte Napoleone Tours & TicketsFidenza Village Tours & TicketsArch of Peace (Arco della Pace) Tours & TicketsBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi) Tours & TicketsQC Termemilano Tours & TicketsBranca Tower (Torre Branca) Tours & TicketsLeonardo3 Museum Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro) Tours & TicketsPiazza Gae Aulenti Tours & TicketsVicolungo The Style Outlets Tours & TicketsBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) Tours & TicketsMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano) Tours & TicketsSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro) Tours & TicketsPorta Nuova Tours & TicketsColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsSerravalle Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsPiazza Mercanti Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie) Tours & Tickets