1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cruise through South Beach in Miami at sunset with this Segway tour. Watch the sun setting behind the downtown Miami skyline as you zip along popular South Beach streets including Ocean Drive and Española Way. Follow a local guide and learn about Miami’s culture, nightlife, beaches, and unique architecture.
- Maximize time in South Beach with a Segway tour
- See the sunset while exploring Miami
- Visit popular South Beach landmarks including Ocean Drive
- Learn about Miami’s art, architecture, and culture
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Departure & Return
1401 Washington Ave , 1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
We are located on the corner of 14th Street and Washington Ave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Florida Trikke Segway and Bikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during South Beach Sunset Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Beach Sunset Segway Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Beach Sunset Segway Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
South Beach Sunset Segway Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiSegway Tours - FloridaSegway Tours - Fort LauderdaleSegway Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsAventura Mall Tours & TicketsNew World Center Tours & TicketsZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsCoconut Grove Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsRickenbacker Trail Tours & TicketsBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & TicketsWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsDolphin Mall Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & TicketsBal Harbour Tours & TicketsWynwood Walls Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsDe la Cruz Collection Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Miami Beach Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsArt Deco Historic District Tours & Tickets