- 30-minute Everglades airboat ride
- Enjoy an alligator show and demonstration with time to wander through a jungle walking trail
- See the fabulous Miami skyline by boat
- Cruise around Fisher Island, Star Island and more on your Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Enjoy the fully narrated, bilingual sightseeing cruise
Departure & Return
Meeting point by the Island Queen Cafe located at Bayside Marketplace (401 Biscayne Blvd., Downtown Miami)
What To Expect
On this guided, 30-minute excursion through the Everglades, skim along the grassy water while listening to fun facts and learning about the area’s subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles and wading birds in their natural habitat, an exciting and unspoiled wilderness. After the airboat ride, spend a couple hours at Everglades National Park. Walk along a jungle trail filled with crocodile exhibits, see an alligator wildlife show and more.
Then return to Miami for a 90-minute cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay. Enjoy the view of Miami’s sun-splashed skyline, plus Fisher Island, Miami Beach, the Port of Miami's cruise ship and cargo districts and much more. Check out the high-rise hotels and condos plus the spectacular multi-million-dollar ocean front homes that line Miami Beach. And don’t forget to look down into the crystal clear water for the exotic marine life, like manatees, dolphins, manta rays and more.
Take a seat on the outer deck with a panoramic view or head downstairs to the enclosed, air-conditioned cabin. Soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails and snacks are available for purchase on board the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years old. Child must sit on parents lap and there are no seat belts
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Miami- Dade County has lifted the mandatory mask mandate, therefore we will be only recommending customers to wear their facemask as they choose to; along with this, capacities are no longer mandatory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands