Explore our promoted experiences
- Get out on the water and explore Miami on a private boat
- Enjoy complete privacy—the boat doesn’t have a captain
- A private rental means you can plan your own itinerary
- Get advice on places to explore before you set off
Departure & Return
Please meet us at: SEA ISLES MARINA / Pier 5 1635 North Bayshore Drive Miami FL 33132 Please be there for your check-in around 20 min prior your appointment and text to let us know you are there.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A security deposit of $500 in CASH must be received before boarding the boats or take advantage of our insurance policy flat fee of $35 (not including late return or rescue or tow boat expenses)
- A maximum of 8 people per booking on the boat
- Driver MUST be born before Jan 1, 1988 or have a valid US Boating license
- Driver must not drink alcohol or being under influence
- No boating after sunset
- The credit card used MUST match the ID
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No ocean access
- IMPORTANT: AFTER YOUR BOOKING, YOU MUST TEXT US TO CONFIRM YOUR DEPARTURE TIME. Without this, we cannot guaranty you will have a boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY MIAMI RENT BOAT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized