15 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore Key West by land and water on a full-day tour with round-trip bus transport from Miami and a snorkeling cruise. Gorgeous scenery on the Overseas Highway to Key West means it’s best to let someone else drive, so you can just sit back and enjoy the view. After free time to explore Key West on your own, board a catamaran for a luxurious trip to a great snorkeling spot on the coral reef.
- Round-trip transport from Miami ensures a comfortable day
- Enjoy included free-flowing drinks on the catamaran cruise
- See Key West on your own terms, without a fixed tour schedule
- Choose between two convenient departure points
Saved to wishlist!
Open bar with beer, sodas and water on the Catamaran for your Snorkeling tour in Key West
Food, swimming suits, towels
Departure & Return
340 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33130, USA
HOLIDAY INN PORT OF MIAMI HOTEL
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Express Plus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Key West Tour and Coral Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Key West Tour and Coral Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Key West Tour and Coral Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Key West Tour and Coral Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Key West Tour and Coral Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMiamiShore Excursions - FloridaBus Tours - FloridaCity Tours - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaFull-day Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Fort LauderdaleBus Tours - Fort LauderdaleCity Tours - Fort LauderdalePorts of Call Tours - Fort LauderdaleFull-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleShore Excursions - Boca RatonBus Tours - Boca RatonCity Tours - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonFull-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Key BiscayneFisher IslandAventura MallCoconut GroveRickenbacker TrailVizcaya Museum and Gardens New World CenterHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachDolphin MallBass Museum of ArtArt Deco Historic DistrictMiami Beach Botanical GardenOleta River State ParkHomestead-Miami SpeedwayPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Coral GablesJungle IslandWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Miami Washington AvenueMango's Tropical Café