- Miami hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Enjoy the flexiblity of exploring the city at your own pace
- Visit South Beach, Little Havana, Coconut Grove, and more!
- Informative, recorded commentary on board
- Experience unparalleled views from the vantage point of an open-top double-decker bus
- Upgrade to include the Millionaire's Row Boat Cruise and Everglades Experience to complete your time in Miami
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
It all begins with a hop-on at any of the 5 stops around Miami — the Red Route Beach Loop. Board one of the dark red, open-top buses and enjoy the view with an audio-guide commentary of interesting facts and stories from an expert guide who knows the city inside and out. Learn about the history and happenings of the nation’s capital as the bus rolls along from one location to the next. Hop-off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
Visit many of the attractions in South Beach, Downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Little Havana and more. See iconic buildings and monuments like the Freedom Tower, the Villa Casa Casuarina (aka the Versace Mansion), the Miami Beach Architectural District and much more.
Upgrade your experience with a 90-minute Biscayne Bay Bout Tour and the Everglades Experience. On the boat tour, see some of Miami's best sites from the water. Enjoy the view of the city skyline, cruise past Fisher Island and Miami Beach, and see the port of Miami's cruise ship and cargo districts. You'll spot the homes of Miami's rich and famous from the open air upper deck or enclosed lower deck. Your boat tour features ample seating, full facilities and air-conditioning.
A sightseeing tour of Miami has never been easier — or more fun — than this hop-on hop-off bus tour of the city. Experience Miami in this unique way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The most interesting part of the tour was actually the bay cruise, which you had to pay extra for." See review