4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of boat
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
2510 NW N River Dr, Miami, FL 33125, USA
Ring the bell when you are outside on the wooden fence.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At least 1 traveler must be over 25 years of age to go without captain
- At least 1 traveler need to be born before 1/1/1988 otherwise will need boater's license, we give it to you on spot for $10 fee.
- Traveler must be able to go on or off of the boat on difficult conditions like Low or high tide.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bruschi Boat Rental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Miami 4-Person Private Boat Rental?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Miami 4-Person Private Boat Rental?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Miami 4-Person Private Boat Rental?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Miami 4-Person Private Boat Rental?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Miami 4-Person Private Boat Rental
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Boat RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiBoat Rentals - FloridaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FloridaWater Equipment Rentals - FloridaBoat Rentals - Fort LauderdaleSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Fort LauderdaleWater Equipment Rentals - Fort LauderdaleBoat Rentals - Boca RatonSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Boca RatonWater Equipment Rentals - Boca RatonCategory
Wynwood Walls Tours & TicketsMiami Design District Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsOleta River State Park Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsDolphin Mall Tours & TicketsWynwood Tours & TicketsWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsRickenbacker Trail Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsVizcaya Museum and Gardens Tours & TicketsAventura Mall Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & Tickets