- Visit the Teotihuacan Pyramids archaeological site from Mexico City
- Avoid costly transfers by traveling on public transportation
- Gain insight into the history of the site from your tour guide
- Entrance fees and transportation are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Main Entrance of Palacio de Bellas Artes. Find us with our PINK UMBRELLAS and PINK TSHIRTS with the Estación México logo.
Barrio Alameda is located on the oposite side of the Bellas Artes Palace, all together in the Alameda Central Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Take comfortable clothes with you
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear sunscreen
- Bring a hat or cap with you
- Sport footwear
- Bring some snacks or fruit
- Take a bottle of water with you
- This experience involves physical activity and therefore we also suggest a minimum age of 12 years old to take this tour.
- Our experience is design to only discover the archaeological site. We DO NOT stop in souvenir shops niether in restaurants.
- Not recommend for people with blood pressure problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estación México
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Teotihuacan Pyramids from Mexico City.