7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience some of Mexico City’s important landmarks on this all-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at the legendary Teotihuacan, stop by Basilica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, the country’s largest shrine to the beloved Lady of Guadalupe, and explore the pre-Columbian trading center of Tlateloco.
- Visit Mexico City’s important commercial, indigenous, and Catholic landmarks
- See pyramids and temples at Teotihuacan, the famed Aztec city of the Gods
- Explore Paseo de Reforma, Tlateloco, and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Liquors Tasting
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will receive a message with your pick up time. Please if you make a last minute booking check your email at 7:30 a.m. on the day of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayak Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoArchaeology Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)XochimilcoMercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)CoyoacánNational Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoSonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)San Andrés Mixquic