Don’t worry—here are some similar options
11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in Mexican culture on a day trip to Mixquic’s Day of the Dead celebration in late October or early November. With round-trip hotel transport, avoid the stress of taking public transit or navigating from Mexico City on your own. In addition to navigating, your guide offers inside tips, anecdotes, and background information on the holiday’s traditions.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Seasonal Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Saved to wishlist!
Visit Church of St. Andrew the Apostle
Show of the Lightened
A Chocolate with shape of skull (Typical mexican candy)
Travel insurance board unit
Box lunch (green salad, Chicken Milanese ciabatta, gelatin, soda, hand frui, bag of chips.
Nothing previously unspecified
Pick up and Drop off from the hotel
Departure & Return
Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The passenger have to arrive to our meeting point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mixquic Day of the Dead Celebration from Mexico City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mixquic Day of the Dead Celebration from Mexico City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mixquic Day of the Dead Celebration from Mexico City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mixquic Day of the Dead Celebration from Mexico City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mixquic Day of the Dead Celebration from Mexico City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay of the DeadWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoDay of the Dead - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoDay of the Dead - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoDay of the Dead - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoFull-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Plaza GaribaldiMercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Inbursa Aquarium San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)Reforma 222La Feria ChapultepecMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)San AngelDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum