- Full-day sightseeing tour of Mexico City
- Receive a special tour inside the Palacio de Bellas Artes and see the National Theater
- Tour the National Museum of Anthropology and see the Aztec Stone of the Sun
- Wind through the city’s historic downtown area, including the Zocalo
- Learn about the statues and monuments along Reforma Avenue
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at least 10 minutes before departure time at the Flagpole in front of the Main entrance of the Anthropology Museum 09:50 a.m.
What To Expect
As you approach the city's historic center, step inside the beautiful Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes), for a guided tour. Enjoy an inside look at the National Theater and learn about the incredible performances that have taken place there. Check out the one-of-a-kind curtain, made with nearly a million pieces of mosaic colored glass from Tiffany's in New York and weighs a whopping 27 tons.
Then, walk by some of the busiest streets in the city's historic district and visit the Zocalo. Hear about the former seat of the Aztec empire, admire the Metropolitan Cathedral and stroll through downtown, passing by the National Palace.
After this comprehensive day of sightseeing, enjoy transport back to the central meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Covid19, it is not allowed to enter with food, drinks or backpacks. Only a handbag is allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff