- 2-hour Segway tour of Mexico City’s downtown area
- Zip around Centro Histórico, a UNESCO World Heritage site, aboard a Segway
- See the Metropolitan Cathedral, Bellas Artes Palace, Latin American Tower, the Zocalo and more
- Learn about the dramatic history behind the Benito Juarez and Revolution monuments
- Enjoy snacks along the way
- Choose from several departure times to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
We meet outside the Barceló Hotel, just below the Sonora Grill Sign at the corner between Reforma Avenue and Av. of República.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (45 to 113 kg)
- Tours operate light rain
- Maximum of 6 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, tennis shoes, sunglasses, sunblock and a cap. Please don't bring high heels or anything that may not allow you to easily use the segway
- Note: If you want to take a private tour the is an Option on the Tours that you can pay it privately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID FREE
- Our guides are equipped with all necessary personal protection equipment.
- All our units are sanitized and disinfected after every tour.
- All our tours will be PRIVATE free of charge to keep you and your family safe.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours by Greenway
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms