- Visit Mexico City’s important commercial, indigenous, and Catholic landmarks
- See pyramids and temples at Teotihuacan, the famed Aztec city of the Gods
- Explore Paseo de Reforma, Tlateloco, and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Zona Rosa area: Fiesta Americana. In front of "La Glorieta a Colon" Rondabout 08:20am(Mon-Fri) or 7:30 (Sat-Sun). How to get there:Buses Route 76 and Metrobus line 7. Glorieta a Colon over Reforma Metro: Line1 (Pink line: Pantitlan-Observatorio) Insurgentes station walk in direction to Reforma
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please verify your near meeting point and schedule at least 24hrs before your service.
- Use comfortable shoes and clothes. Bring sunscreen lotion, sun glasses and cap or hat and extra money.
- Please ask for the nearest meeting point when confirming your reservation.
- How to get to Zona Rosa Area Meeting Point: Metrobus line 7. Glorieta a Colon over Reforma./ Metro Line 1 (Pink) Metro line 1 (Pink line: Pantitlan-Observatorio) Insurgentes station. Exit roundabout in Genova Street. Walk four blocks all the way down in direction to Reformat Avenue and turn to the right one more block.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Guadalupe Shrine And Teotihuacan Pyramids Tour.