3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Mexico City at night in all its rambunctious glory on this 3-hour guided tour. Admire the illuminated monuments of the Zocalo, one of the largest city plazas in the world, before you revel in the festivities of Plaza Garibaldi. Listen to mariachi bands, dance to live music, watch a folkloric show and witness a symbolic cockfight in the square. Enjoy a complimentary drink and the convenience of hotel transport.
- 3-hour Garibaldi night tour and show
- Experience Mexico City’s plazas at night
- See illuminated monuments at the Zocalo
- Visit Plaza Garibaldi and hear live mariachi bands play
- Watch a Mexican-style folkloric show at a local restaurant
- Learn about the cultural customs of Mexico and witness a cockfight
- Enjoy a complimentary drink plus round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Meals and extra beverages
Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
Departure & Return
Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Garibaldi Night Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Garibaldi Night Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Garibaldi Night Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Garibaldi Night Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Garibaldi Night Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityNight Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoNight Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoNight Tours - AcapulcoBus Tours - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno) Tours & TicketsEstrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella) Tours & TicketsCoyoacán Tours & TicketsSoumaya Museum (Plaza Carso) Tours & TicketsKidZania Cuicuilco Tours & TicketsPalace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Constitución (Zocalo) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal) Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Reforma Tours & TicketsChapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec) Tours & TicketsReforma 222 Tours & TicketsMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico) Tours & TicketsSan Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsMercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market) Tours & TicketsSan Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan) Tours & TicketsAzteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum) Tours & TicketsDiego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum Tours & TicketsSan Angel Tours & Tickets