4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
The best E-bike`s in town!
Helment and vests for your safety
Our super fun Guides!
Interactive map with recommendations for the rest of your stay in the city!
Departure & Return
C. Río Lerma 237, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You`ll just need to feel comfortable on a bike!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Mexico E-Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexico City Highlights E-Bike Tour With Foodie Stops?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexico City Highlights E-Bike Tour With Foodie Stops?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexico City Highlights E-Bike Tour With Foodie Stops?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexico City Highlights E-Bike Tour With Foodie Stops?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mexico City Highlights E-Bike Tour With Foodie Stops
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMexico CityFood Tours - Central MexicoMountain Bike Tours - Central MexicoStreet Food Tours - Central MexicoHalf-day Tours - Central MexicoFood Tours - TaxcoMountain Bike Tours - TaxcoStreet Food Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoFood Tours - AcapulcoMountain Bike Tours - AcapulcoStreet Food Tours - AcapulcoHalf-day Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Reforma 222Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)La Feria ChapultepecSoumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Six Flags MexicoMuseum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)