- Visit Mexico City’s important commercial, indigenous, and Catholic landmarks
- See pyramids and temples at Teotihuacan, the famed Aztec city of the Gods
- Explore Paseo de Reforma, Tlateloco, and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide English and Spanish
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viewmextours s.a.s de c.v.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Teotihuacan & Basilica Guadalupe Tour.