10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Mexico’s stunning colonial heritage during this in-depth, multi-day tour, which takes you to four different standout cities. Get a peek at UNESCO-listed landmarks, browse bustling markets, take in live cultural performances, and visit the birthplace of mariachi and tequila—with an exclusive taste of Mexico’s world-famous agave-based export. Airport pickup and drop-off are included, along with breakfasts, a private guide, and four and five-star hotels.
- A multi-day tour of four cities: San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Zacatecas, Guadalajara
- Discover Mexico’s most stunning colonial-era attractions in one detailed, hassle-free visit
- All breakfasts and 4 and 5-star accommodations are included, leaving you free to sightsee
- Listen to detailed background while visiting museums, parks, city squares, and UNESCO sites
Saved to wishlist!
Nine nights accommodation
Round-trip shared transfer to and from Benito Juarez International Airport
Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs after arrival flight at Benito Juarez International Airport
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: Five-star hotel options are in Mexico City only. Hotels in the rest of the towns all four-star.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19 at https://youtu.be/PhV16OsNkOk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colonial Treasures: San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Zacatecas and Guadalajara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colonial Treasures: San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Zacatecas and Guadalajara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colonial Treasures: San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Zacatecas and Guadalajara?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colonial Treasures: San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Zacatecas and Guadalajara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Colonial Treasures: San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Zacatecas and Guadalajara
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoMulti-day Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoMulti-day Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoArchaeology Tours - AcapulcoMulti-day Tours - AcapulcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Franz Mayer Museum (Museo Franz Mayer)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)La Feria ChapultepecReforma 222XochimilcoInbursa Aquarium Soumaya Museum (Plaza Carso)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)Six Flags MexicoDiego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-MuseumAngel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)