- Discover the stunning landscape of these UNESCO World Heritage-listed monasteries
- Gain insight into the religious traditions of Greek orthodox monastic life
- Enjoy postcard-worthy views and great photo opportunities from the 2,000-foot (600-meter) tall cliff-tops
- Visit six monasteries with a chance to look inside three of them
Departure & Return
28 Trikalon Str - Central Square Riga Feraiou Kalabaka - Meteora
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meteora Thrones -Travel Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Get to see 3 of the Monasteries depending upon your day of visit." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews