- Full-day Andes Mountains, Aconcagua National Park, and Uspallata tour from Mendoza
- Tuck into a traditional asado (BBQ) lunch, accompanied by Argentine wines
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport by minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experienc
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for participants is 15 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Long pants and a light jacket are recommended
- Personal food is allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring passport with you since we go on a international road
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trout Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands