- Full-day tour of Andes sites from Mendoza
- Travel along Argentina’s Route 7, part of the Pan-American Highway
- Visit the villages of Potrerillos and Uspallata, and enjoy gorgeous views of the Andes
- See stunning natural sights like the Puente del Inca, a rock bridge over the Vacas River
- Marvel at the peak of Aconcagua, the highest mountain in the Americas
- Enjoy comfortable transport by air-conditioned coach and learn about the region from your knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Potrerillos will be your first stop, where you can get some fresh air, purchase a snack, and admire the lake, the Embalse de Potrerillos. Your next stop is Uspallata, a charming mountain town with abundant alpine views and an opportunity to purchase lunch. Back on the bus, you'll reach Puente del Inca about 60 minutes later. This natural rock bridge over the Vacas River was once visited by Charles Darwin, and its swirls of colored rock make for great photos. There's a small community living nearby that has handmade native goods for sale.
Continue heading west towards Chile's border and Aconcagua. Argentina is the location of the largest mountain in the Americas, clocking in at 22,840 feet (6,960 meters.) The coach will stop at a scenic overlook for wonderful views and photo opportunities as the guide fills you in on information about the mountain itself.
Pichueta, a site of indigenous Huarpe ruins dating from the 5th century, is your last stop. After that the coach will head back down the Pan-American highway the way it came, delivering you back to your Mendoza hotel around 7 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kahuak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands