- Full-day private Mendoza wine tasting experience with lunch
- Discover the vineyards and wineries of the Uco Valley, part of Mendoza’s famous wine region
- Learn more about the winemaking process during a winery tour
- Sample a variety of Argentine wines including Malbec, during private tasting sessions
- Dine on gourmet cuisine during a wine tasting lunch
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 17 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking by utilizing the Special Requirements field
- Please note, wineries may change according to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trout Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff