Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Add adrenaline to your Mazatlan itinerary with a zipline course that offers panoramic views rarely seen by visitors of the area's natural landscape. In addition to ensuring a comfortable and safe experience, your guide takes souvenir photos that are available for purchase after the tour. The day includes a traditional Mexican lunch, tequila tasting, and round-trip transport from the doorstep of your hotel.
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify your the name of your hotel, the address of your apartment or if we are going to pick you up in the port.
- Mazatlan cruise vessel terminal, Av. Emilio Barragán 517, Lázaro Cárdenas, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces. Wheelchair can stay in the Village and only pay as children.
- Maximum weight 130 KG (287 LBS) / MINIMUM WEIGHT: 15 KG (33 LBS).
- No minimum or maximum number per booking. 1 person is ok.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veraneando Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Ziplining Experience from Mazatlán?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Ziplining Experience from Mazatlán?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Ziplining Experience from Mazatlán?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Ziplining Experience from Mazatlán?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This same tour operator also offers ATV rides but we didn't do those." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Ziplining Experience from Mazatlán
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanShore Excursions - SinaloaBus Tours - SinaloaPorts of Call Tours - SinaloaHalf-day Tours - SinaloaCategory