- Visit Chichen Itza with a private guide
- Travel in a comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle
- Guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Maya city
- Stop to swim in Cenote Ik Kil
- Includes a buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Flexibility to customize the itinerary to your preferences
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up in any hotel located in Mazatlán hotel zone from Cerritos to the lighthouse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 peope, otherwise can be reschedule or canceled
- We recommend to wear swimsuit, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock, hat, towel, flip flops
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide us with the t-shirt and shoe size from each traveller
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by Ten islands expedition in Mazatlán.