5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the rich history of unique Mexican villages, El Tablon Viejo and El Rosario, on a half-day tour from Mazatlán. Alongside your guide, you’ll see artists making pottery and furniture from palm leaves, and then witness the radical beauty of Iglesia El Rosario. Gaze at a golden altar and receive an historical introduction to El Rosario before opting to enjoy a delicious lunch at a beachfront restaurant in El Caimanero. On the return journey to Mazatlán, choose to stop at the Caimanero Lagoon for splendid natural vistas.
- Half-day tour to El Rosario and El Tablon Viejo from Mazatlán
- Witness artisan traditions like pottery-making and palm leaf-weaving in El Tablon Viejo
- Marvel at the architectural magnificence of Iglesia El Rosario and its golden altar
- Opt to stop at Caimanero Lagoon to absorb spectacular natural vistas
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Mazatlán hotels and Cruise ship terminal
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Mazatlan, Hilario Rodríguez Malpica 12, Playas del Sur, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mazatlan Van Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
El Rosario Half-Day Tour with Optional Visit to Caimanero Lagoon
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMazatlanShore Excursions - SinaloaBus Tours - SinaloaPorts of Call Tours - SinaloaHalf-day Tours - SinaloaCategory