- Private combination tour from Mexico City
- Visit an important Catholic pilgrimage site and basilica
- Explore the pre-Columbian architecture of Teotihuacan
- Entrance fees included at both sites
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Mexico City
- Flexibility to customize the day to your preferences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up in any hotel located in Mazatlán hotel zone from Cerritos to the lighthouse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide us with shoe and t-shirt size from all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We recommend that you bring: swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, hat or cap, sunglasses, cash and/or credit cards for tips and personal expenses.
- The maximum weight in the individual kayak is 102kg (225 punds), and in the doible 192kg (425 pounds)
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide us with t-shirt and shoe size from each traveler
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Deer Island in Mazatlán.