- Tour vineyards, cellars, and wineries with a specialist wine guide
- Sample rosés, full-bodied reds, and aromatic whites from three wineries
- Explore the historic city of Aix-en-Provence independently
- Enjoy personalized attention in a group of no more than eight
Departure & Return
Departure time: 9am Departure point: Place du Mazeau, 13002 Marseille There is a bus stop (blue sign for Bus 49) on the street: your guide will meet you there, holding a "Provence Wine Tours" sign - you can look for it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you're travelling on cruise ship, please note this tour is starting from Marseille city centre and that the Cruise port is located about 20 minutes away by taxi from the city centre - Please, prefer to refer to our "Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence" product bookable through Viator.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms