- Disneyland® resort tickets with transport from Paris
- Visit the five famous lands: Main Street USA®, Adventureland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, and Discoveryland
- Choice of tickets to one or two parks
- Transport from Paris by air conditioned coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointDisneyland Paris, Boulevard de Parc, 77700, Marne-la-Vallee France
What To Expect
Once inside, you’re free to enjoy the parks’ attractions, 'lands,' rides and more at your leisure. Restaurants are available for lunch and snacks (own expense). After a full day, you can relax on the evening coach ride back to central Paris.
Admission to Disneyland® Park includes access to its five lands:
• MAIN STREET, USA®: Experience the bygone days of turn-of-the-century America
• ADVENTURELAND: Where all is possible and exoticism is guaranteed
• FANTASYLAND: Experience fairy tales and childhood dreams come to life
• FRONTIERLAND: Visit the Far West, home to legends and folklore
• DISCOVERYLAND: Don’t miss this futuristic land and its latest attraction, ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!’If you visit Walt Disney Studios® Park, you can wander its four ‘studio lots,’ which are home to Hollywood-themed attractions, shows, shops, restaurants, and rides.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Disneyland Park is an enjoyable day out for both adults and children.
- For visitors who wish to visit the Disneyland Paris resort without reserving hotel accommodation, this option provides a good alternative.
- Return back from Disneyland: the coach leaves at 7.00 PM (approx) Arrival in Paris around 08.00 PM.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Disneyland® Paris Day Trip from Central Paris including 1 or 2 Parks .
- "We wanted to extend our ticket to the other park by paying an additional amount." See review