3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in local culture as you prepare a traditional Italian meal under the guidance of a Cesarina—an Italian certified home cook. Meet your host at their home in Maranello, get hands-on in the kitchen as you make three regional dishes, and pick up tips and techniques to help you recreate them back home. Finally, join your host for a delicious lunch or dinner, accompanied by Italian wines.
- Private cooking class with a Cesarina home chef
- Create three traditional Italian dishes from scratch
- Enjoy a delicious homecooked meal at a local Italian home
- Choice of morning (lunch) or afternoon (dinner) tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private Cooking Class
Tasting of the 3 recipes
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesMaranelloUnique Experiences - Emilia-RomagnaCooking Classes - Emilia-RomagnaDining Experiences - Emilia-RomagnaCategory