Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
11 Tours & Activities
Piazza delle Erbe Tours
6 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
The UNESCO–listed city of Mantua boasts a colorful history dating back to the Middle Ages, with hidden secrets round every corner. On this walking tour, follow a guide through the Old Town to the city’s top attractions and architectural landmarks, and learn what makes Mantua so special. Wander from the Ducal Palace’s pretty courtyards to the medieval Piazza Broletto, and listen as your guide brings Mantua’s past to life.
- Explore Mantua’s Old Town with your guide to lead the way
- Discover top attractions including the Ducal Palace and Piazza Broletto
- Find out why this historic city is now UNESCO–listed
- Gain insight into thousands of years of Italian history
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tour Service Only
In Mantua city centre: no tickets are required with exception of the Theatre Bibiena where a ticket costs € 2,00/each.
Entrance ticket for the Ducal palace € 12,00/each. People under 18 can enter free.
From March to June and from September to October reservations are necessary.
Reservation fee costs € 1,50/each.
In Palazzo Te: Entrance ticket for the Te Palace costs € 12,00/each. People over 65 it costs € 9,00/each Palazzo Te is at the other side of the city centre you can reach it on foot, by bus or taxi. A taxi ride costs about € 10,00 - 15,00/each, a bus ticket about € 1,50/each
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Sordello, 23, 46100 Mantova MN, Italy
Mantua Unesco Walking Tour
2/15/2020 - 11/30/2021
|Tuesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
Old City Center Walking Tour
2/15/2020 - 11/30/2021
|Tuesday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsPiazza Erbe, 46100 Mantova MN, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tiziana Portioli
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mantova Centro Storico - Tour a piedi con Guida Privata?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25860P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMantuaCity Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyCity Tours - VeronaWalking Tours - VeronaHistorical Tours - VeronaCity Tours - ParmaWalking Tours - ParmaHistorical Tours - ParmaCategory